Panch Tulsi Drops is a mixture of five types of tulsi mixed in very effective proportion. It helps in intense cleaning and helps fighting cough, cold, acidity, constipation, stomach pain, abdominal pain, and Viral or Seasonal fever, swelling in Lungs, hypertension, chest congestion, fatigue, vomiting, obesity, arthritis, asthma, anemia, and ulcers. It removes the impurities of blood and increases the immunity. It is very helpful in controlling diabetes. It has Anti-bacterial and Anti-viral Action.
1. Healing Power: The tulsi plant has many medicinal properties. The tulsi drops are a nerve tonic and also sharpen memory. They promote the removal of the catarrhal matter and phlegm from the bronchial tube. The tulsi drops strengthen the stomach and induce copious perspiration. The seed of the plant are mucilaginous.
2. Fever & Common Cold: The drops of tulsi are specific for many fevers. During the rainy season, when malaria and dengue fever are widely prevalent, tender leaves, boiled with tea, act as preventive against these diseases. In case of acute fevers, a decoction of the leaves boiled with powdered cardamom in half a liter of water and mixed with sugar and milk brings down the temperature.
3. Coughs: Tulsi is an important constituent of many Ayurvedic cough syrups and expectorants. It helps to mobilize mucus in bronchitis and asthma. Chewing tulsi drops relieves cold and flu.
4. Sore Throat: Water boiled with tulsi drops can be taken as drink in case of sore throat. This water can also be used as a gargle.
5. Respiratory Disorder: The herb is useful in the treatment of respiratory system disorder. A decoction of the tulsi drops, with honey and ginger is an effective remedy for bronchitis, asthma, influenza, cough and cold. A decoction of the tulsi, cloves and common salt also gives immediate relief in case of influenza. They should be boiled in half a liter of water till only half the water is left and add then taken.
6. Kidney Stone: Tulsi has strengthening effect on the kidney. In case of renal stone the juice of tulsi drops and honey, if taken regularly for 6 months it will expel them via the urinary tract.