Panch Tulsi Drops is a mixture of five types of tulsi mixed in very effective proportion. It helps in intense cleaning and helps fighting cough, cold, acidity, constipation, stomach pain, abdominal pain, and Viral or Seasonal fever, swelling in Lungs,hypertension, chest congestion, fatigue, vomiting, obesity, arthritis, asthma,anemia, and ulcers. It removes the impurities of blood and increases the immunity. It is very helpful in controlling diabetes. It has Anti-bacterial and Anti-viral Action.
1. Healing Power: The tulsi plant has many medicinal properties. The tulsi drops are a nerve tonic and also sharpen memory. They promote the removal of the catarrhal matter and phlegm from the bronchial tube. The tulsi drops strengthen the stomach and induce copious perspiration. The seed of the plant are mucilaginous.
2. Fever & Common Cold: The drops of tulsi are specific for many fevers. During therainy season, when malaria and dengue fever are widely prevalent, tenderleaves, boiled with tea, act as preventive against these diseases. In case ofacute fevers, a decoction of the leaves boiled with powdered cardamom in half aliter of water and mixed with sugar and milk brings down the temperature.
3. Coughs: Tulsi is an important constituent of many Ayurvedic cough syrups and expectorants. It helps to mobilize mucus in bronchitis and asthma. Chewing tulsi drops relieves cold andflu.
4. Sore Throat: Waterboiled with tulsi drops can be taken as drink in case of sore throat. This water can also be used as a gargle.
5. Respiratory Disorder: The herb is useful in the treatment of respiratory system disorder. A decoction of the tulsi drops, with honey and ginger is an effective remedy for bronchitis, asthma, influenza, cough and cold. A decoction of thetulsi, cloves and common salt also gives immediate relief in case of influenza.They should be boiled in half a liter of water till only half the water is leftand add then taken.
6. Kidney Stone: Tulsi has strengthening effect on the kidney. In case of renal stone the juice of tulsi drops and honey, if taken regularly for 6 months it will expel them viathe urinary tract.
7. Heart Disorder: Tulsi has a beneficial effect in cardiac disease and the weakness resulting from them. It reduces the level of blood cholesterol.
8. Children's Ailments: Common pediatric problems like cough cold, fever, diarrhea andvomiting respond favorably to the juice of tulsi. If pustules of chicken poxdelay their appearance, tulsi taken with saffron will hasten them.
9. Stress: Tulsi drops areregarded as an 'adaptogen' or anti-stress agent. Recent studies have shown that the tulsi afford significant protection against stress. Even healthy personscan chew 12 drops of tulsi, twice a day, to prevent stress. It purifies blood and helps prevent several common elements.
10. Mouth Infections: The tulsi are quite effective for the ulcer and infections in the mouth. A few drops will cure these conditions.
11. Insect Bites: The herb is a prophylactic or preventive and curative for insect stings or bites. A tea spoonful of the juice of the tulsi is taken and is repeated after a fewhours. Fresh juice must also be applied to the affected parts. A paste of freshroots is also effective in case of bites of insects and leeches.
12. Skin Disorders: Appliedlocally, tulsi is beneficial in the treatment of ringworm and other skin diseases. It has also been tried successfully by some naturopaths in the treatment of leucoderma.
13. Teeth Disorder: The herb is useful in teeth disorders. Its tulsi drops, dried in the sun and powdered, can be used for brushing teeth. It can also be mixed with musteredoil to make a paste and used as toothpaste. This is very good for maintaining dental health, counteracting bad breath and for massaging the gums. It is also useful in pyorrhea and other teeth disorders.
14. Headaches: Tulsi makes a good medicine for headache. A decoction of the tulsi drops can be given for this disorder. Pounded tulsi drops mixed with sandalwood paste can also be applied on the forehead for getting relief from heat, headache, and for providing coolness in general.
15. Eye Disorders: Tulsidrops is an effective remedy for eye disorders such as sore eyes and night-blindness, which is generally caused by deficiency of vitamin A. Two drops of tulsi are put into the eyes daily at bedtime.
What is the composition of Panch Tulsi Drops? Panch Tulsi Dropscontains 5 species of which some are rare species. Deltas take utmost care ofcollection of the rare species and appropriate measures for extraction ofdesired oils from the leaves of five different species of Tulsi. The R&Ddepartment has completed enormous research to blend the oils in a very scientific way; which protects the oils to get vaporized and allows the oils tomix in water or any liquid in uniform pattern.
How to use Panch Tulsi Drops? When you insert 1 drop of PanchTulsi Drops in water from approximately 4 inches (10 cms) above the surface ofwater, the Panch Tulsi drop bursts in water and coverts into micro globules and then disperse in entire container uniformly. Thus you get Panch Tulsi oiluniform with every sip of water or the liquid. This microglobulation and uniform distribution is achieved with the help of unique technique used during production. Each ml of Panch Tulsi contains oil derived from 10 grams - 15grams of leaves of different species of Tulsi. Since, all 5 Tulsi leaves provide different yield of the oils, they are standardized by R & D team toprovide uniformity in product.
Can healthy people take Panch Tulsi Drops? Healthy people can beafflicted by change in climate, stress level, inappropriate sleep,inappropriate food or drinking water, over-indulgence of physical activity etc.Therefore in healthy population, regular use of Panch Tulsi increases the body's defence mechanism and prevents body from modern day stress round theclock. It is useful for all age group and provides support to immunity during daily wear and tear. It is effective in regulating the digestive function.Panch Tulsi can be useful in healthy person to maintain health and in ailing person as an adjuvant for comprehensive management of disease.
What are the mediums for having Panch Tulsi Drops? Add 1-2 dropsin a glass of water, honey, juice or a cup of tea. This way you can consume Panch Tulsi with every time you take water or tea in a day. This can be done ondaily basis for to support your internal power or immunity. Panch Tulsi usesshall be avoided with milk.
How much quantity can be used? Healthy people can add 1 to 2 drops of Panch Tulsi to the stored drinking water at home and drink it for the whole day. During flu or newly occurred disease add 5 drops of Panch Tulsi drops in apitcher of 40 oz. of Luke warm water and take 4-5 times a day continuous for 7days and then you can come back to routine dose i.e. 1-2 drops in a glass of water in a day. For old diseases you can maintain the routine dose of 1 dropand can increase up to 3-4 drops for four weeks and then come down to theroutine dose For children above the age of 2 years; add 1 drop per day withwater as a routine dose. Do not take more than 5 drops of Panch Tulsi in aperiod of 24 hours.
How long it can be used? (Duration) You can use Panch Tulsidaily in healthy individuals. Since it keeps your internal power on peak, youcan use this daily and throughout the lifetime. During acute illnesses you can increase the dose up to 5 drops in a day; continued for 7 days, and then backto the routine dose. For chronic illness, you can take the increased dose up to1 month. However, we strongly recommend that you must consult your physicianfor optimizing the dose and duration for acute and chronic illnesses.
Which Diseases Panch Tulsi can be used as an adjuvant? Use 2drops of Panch Tulsi daily in a glass of water in morning and bedtime acts as anatural mouth freshener and prevents the oral cavity recurrent ailments. Use 1drop of Panch Tulsi twice a day with honey & ginger juice every 6 hours forold cough, asthma, allergic cough, sinus and other respiratory ailments. 1-2drops of Panch Tulsi mixed with 1 teaspoon of honey three times a day willpalliate severe cold symptoms. Use 1-2 drops of Panch Tulsi drops with warmwater and honey after meals (lunch and dinner) for natural digestive functioning and cholesterol management. Use 1-2 drops of Panch Tulsi with aglass of water twice a day in skin diseases like Psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis,acne, sun burns, fungal & bacterial infections of skin like scabies,Ringworm. Panch Tulsi is an antioxidant, a detoxifier, benefits bloodcirculation and metabolism. 2 drops of Panch Tulsi with lukewarm water daily inthe morning after breakfast acts as a natural pain killer, also used as anatural adjuvant as local application in toothache. Routine use of 1-2 drops of Panch Tulsi daily with water can reduce stress. 2-3 drops of Panch Tulsi with ateaspoon Honey during bedtime can be effective in prevention of stomach worms
Can it be used with existing Allopathic Drugs & Homeopathicdrugs? Panch Tulsi can be used as an adjuvant with many Allopathic medicines& Homeopathic medicine except patients receiving Anticoagulant drugs.
What age group can use Panch Tulsi? Panch Tulsi is safe to use in all the age groups. However, infants or children below two years shall beavoided the intake of Panch Tulsi Drops. However, in case of cold like symptoms Panch Tulsi Drops can be rubbed on sole and then covered with warm clothing.
Who can use with precautions? People having low blood sugar levels or low blood pressure must use Panch Tulsi with caution as it may lowerthe blood sugar levels or blood pressure. You must consult your physician.Persons with known allergy with aromatic oils, basils or its various species orco-existing allergy with herbal drugs should avoid Panch Tulsi Drops; or shall take under medical supervision. Persons who had a history of surgery withinpast 3 months should consult the physician and use it. However, it can be usedpost 3 months of surgery.
Who cannot use Panch Tulsi? Panch Tulsi should be avoided bypregnant women or nursing mothers. Patients receiving the Anti-coagulant treatment must consult the physician before using Panch Tulsi. The persons allergic to Tulsi or Tulsi essential oil or Panch Tulsi Drops must avoid the Usage in any form.
What are the common adverse effects of use of Panch Tulsi? Panch Tulsi is being used in India by approximately 1 millionconsumers since 2009; and it does not have any evidence of serious adverse event recorded. However effects like burning sensation in stomach or oralcavity may arise due to spicy nature of Basils.